The AAU Aquatics Program offers opportunities for boys and girls 18 and Under, in all skill levels to participate in swimming. Events are held throughout the country, including local competitions, invitationals, District Championships, and National Championships. The National Championship qualification times are posted at www.aauswimming.org.
Events are conducted under the current AAU Code, AAU Aquatics Handbook and the competition rules of USA Swimming as modified by the AAU National Aquatics Committee.
The AAU Aquatics program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders in Swimming. For more specific details on age divisions please visit the website www.aauswimming.org and review the AAU Aquatics handbook.
Location: 1921 W. Gate City Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27403
Dates: July 25 - 28, 2019
Facility: Greensboro Aquatic Center at Greensboro Coliseum Complex
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.