The AAU Lacrosse program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aaulacrosse.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which
he/she will compete:
8 & Under 2007
9 year olds 2006
10 year olds 2005
11 year olds 2004
12 year olds 2003
13 year olds 2002
14 year olds 2001
15-16 year olds 1999 – 2000
17-18 year olds* 1997 – 1998
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.